Attraction for everyone
Spa House with a Walking Hall in Świeradów-Zdrój
The building, built in 1899, was designed by a well-known architect named Grosser. The Spa House in Świeradów-Zdrój is divided into two buildings, which are connected by the longest larch Walking Hall in Lower Silesia with a length of 80 m, where there is a source of drinking water. There are terraces next to the building and the "Artificial Grotto", which once housed a mineral water pump room, it is also the starting point of the Main Sudetes Trail. M. Orłowicz. In the basement of the Spa House there is the Spa Museum (Museum of Spa Mining), which was established on the occasion of the 260th anniversary of the casing of the first springs of mineral waters in Świeradów.
1,0 km from hotel
6 min by car